7.19.2008

Music to my ears

So I started a music blog because as Aaron said, "Music really is your drug of choice." I have become quite the nerd seeing as though I am blogging on a Saturday night. To my defense, I worked until 9pm.


(I was going to call it the very cheesy: "Listen hear" but sadly, it was taken along with most other titles.)

Thanks to the 3 of you out there who actually read my little blurbs. I used to think blogs were so silly, but they are a super creative outlet for me and they are easier than keeping a scrapbook or journal. I am definitely more consistent. I looked through an old journal that I got when I was 8 years old and it skips from 8 to 10 to 13 etc.

I also love to read about all of you in this fast paced and crazy life.


Lovies,
aLiNa

p.s. I added more of my favorite links. Check them out at work when you are tired of dealing with those awful TPS reports- you rebel you.

No comments: