7.14.2008

Benign, yet annoying

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/pityriasis-rosea-topic-overview

This is what I have... Some annoyingly itchy virus induced rash which can last up to two months. Yippee. I have a poka-dotted belly.
Lacking health insurance since it is summer, I paid $130 for someone to tell me this. There is nothing you can do but lay out. It appears that sun exposure helps a bit. Sign me up! Luckily, it's not contagious.

Anyone know of any great inexpensive health care plans? Aaron gets his through his work.

3 comments:

J said...

Oh honey, there is no such thing as inexpensive health care (anymore).

Whatever you do choose, a high deductible will give you the lowest cost per month on the plan.

E. said...

Aaron needs to put you on his plan!

the peine's said...

I agree with Emily....Aaron needs to put you on his plan....its part of the whole marriage thing!