7.01.2008

Moroccan style







































This was my vacation to Utah to visit my family. We celebrated 4 birthdays and a new baby. We had about 5 cakes! My mom thought we should dine Moroccan style, on a huge persian rug and pillows. My brother (Jordan) had a good album for it. All that was missing were a couple of belly dancers. The table was made from a piece of plywood and some cardboard boxes. My sister's new yard was perfect. All the roses I had clipped from her garden. Her house is amazing as well. We played bingo and I won some Junior Mints (You know you are jealous). Thanks everybody. The food was delicious and the seating was more cozy than chairs. Happy birthday Cancers!

p.s. Oliver, I love your Harry Potter scar- cantaloupe face. Now you just need some round glasses and a wand.

3 comments:

J said...

Fancy! What a lovely shower/birthday celebration! who had a baby?

wild murdocks said...

Looks like a great party! The food looked delicious and I loved the decor! It was also fun to see pictures of the family.

Azy said...

alina!! these pics are amazing! looks like your mom sure knows how to roll moroccan style!! The festivities look to die for!
loves