1.17.2008

Would Rather Be Here

So it was 10 Degrees this morning. I just want to live near the ocean.

I am over all the bureaucratic crap.

To get into school this semester- they needed a slue of copies and things including but not limited to:

Copies of both spouses last year W-2's,
Copies of both spouses Federal Taxes,
Proof of Immunization, our high school transcripts (which they should already have),
Copies of my social security card and marriage certificate, and a vet form for Aaron which he fills out every semester, then they say they don't need it. Etc, etc, etc...

Aaron & I theorize that the school is trying to weed out students who work that need loans to help in their accreditation process.

This has been my week amongst dealing with claims from the latest rear end car wreck people seem to get me into on an almost by-monthly schedule.

So over it!

Hopefully it will be warmer soon and my new swimsuit will come in the mail today to cheer me up. I totally have thermals under regular pants and still can't shake the cold. Brrr.

1 comment:

J said...

Seriously, it's almost like a test to see if you can handle preparing reports for college life! Getting past all of the admission paperwork these days is insanely time consuming. I blank faced asked if they needed a DNA sample too.