1.21.2008

Ugg.


Apparently I didn't get away with nannying for my cute little munch kin the other day without getting his illness.. Aaron & I are sick in bed today.

Unfortunately I had to call in to my other nanny job today so as to not give them what feels like Strep throat.

What is missing in Denver? Breakfast delivery places! That, and a late night Desert Delivery Service.
Who wants to go into business with me?

I just need a croissant and eggs delivered to my house. How can we make this happen?

As it turns out, I will have to wait until Wok Uptown opens at 11am for some brown rice and veggies. I am not driving in my sad & broken car in the snowstorm feeling like this. I know that much. Especially since it is 7 degrees right now.

Until then, I will watch VH1 Soul videos. They seem to be theming their set of videos after M.L.K which is fitting for today. Watch this for some Old School beats before Whitney went Wacky-bananas:



No comments: