4.06.2009

Seedlings For The Garden


I am trying an experiment with halved toilet paper rolls & a paper egg carton.
I hope they stay together through the light watering. We ran out of t.p. rolls, so I bought two bio-degradable trays for more seedlings because I still have a ton of seeds to plant.

Hopefully they do well. It has been snowing quite a bit for April, so I am keeping them inside. I wanted to log my progress as this is the second year I've had my own garden and I want to learn from the mistakes that will most likely ensue. I have learned little things throughout my life from watching my mother plant hundreds of living things over the years.

Aaron and I have started a compost bin where we deposit non-meat food waste as well as brown cardboard waste.

Wish us luck!

No comments: