9.28.2008

Photos from Monolith Festival @ Redrocks












Photos from Monolith in order:

First 3 photos of my friends Chris & James as Astra Moveo

2 Avett Brothers photos (Yes Soffe, they put on a fantastic show)

My brother and I

Me & Kyra

Fuzzy photo of the Kills

The last few photos are of Tilly and the Wall. I love the clogging as percussion.
They were fun to dance to as well as CSS. (quintessential Alina music)
I had run into the drummer of Tilly while we were in line for the bathroom.

*Click on photos to enlarge

1 comment:

The Soffe said...

Yea!!! I'm glad to see the Avett Brothers represented. I'll have to hear a detailed report of the show from you sometime. I wish I could have been there...

By the way, Sigur Ros was very fun last night. I loved the confetti during Gobbledigook.