5.01.2008

Mostly, it is nice to work for the rich.


Aaron has gotten two jobs. We are finding that the rich are nice to work for. The first job he received was valet and bell-hop at the Hotel Teatro. The second job is a serving position at the Denver Country Club on Speer Boulevard. Both jobs offer benefits which is a nice change, and he has been able to earn a substantial amount of money even during training. In one week, he has met Bill Murray and Spike Lee. He also gets to drive patrons around in a ridiculously cushy Escalade.

News Flash: Aaron has joined this century. He now has a cell phone... a novel idea right? I got a free phone with my plan, and now he has one. So yay for that archaic time to be finished.

I have been nanny-ing again. I have a Wednesday family which has two adorable boys and I am going to work full-time over the summer for a family of 3 kids. The exciting part of this equation: No diapers! There is a 5 yr old girl, and a set of 7 yr old boy/girl twins. They are very athletic, so I am hoping to get in shape playing with them. We are going to be swimming a lot.

Email me if you would like our new address in Lakewood CO. I found out today I get a discount on my car insurance now that I live in Lakewood. It's the little things, right?

Many updates to follow once we are finished with finals.

xxx

3 comments:

E. said...

Isn't it so true that sometimes things happen for a reason! You guys are kicking butt...I am so happy for both of your jobs, your new house, your cheaper car insurance, Aaron's cell phone. Way to GO! Oliver is asking when you are coming...he is missing you. Love ya, Em, Ollie and Charlie

Carl - Observed One Day said...

glad to hear things are coming along for you two.
say hi to aaron for me.

E. said...

Ok already -- more posts!!!!!