3.07.2008

Sacked...
















Following my two week notice at the restaurant, Aaron was promptly fired for no substantial reason from the same place. Now we have to shift the focus from finding an apartment (which we had done and had to back out due to the "no employment" thing), to finding new jobs. We cannot get a place until we prove that we have jobs.

We were hoping not to stay at Aaron's family's house for more than a couple of weeks...We own a cat, they own a dog...

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We have had a hell of a week. We are trying to remain positive under major adversity. To top it off today, we got a $250 school zone speeding ticket because we were so stressed out and preoccupied.

The best thing we have going for us right now is that we are doing well in school and have families and friends who love us. It has definitely made Aaron and I even closer.


4 comments:

J said...

I love you my sweet. I am sending good vibes your way.... You two will make it!!!

E. said...

Call me.

wild murdocks said...

Yes, life has a strange sense of humor! But, it sounds like you are solving the problems, and not just melting into a puddle of dispair. And I'm glad that you're seeing that through adversities, you can learn some lessons, and that some good can come from it.

We all go through crazy trials, but you'll get through, and maybe it will lead you down a unexpected, delightful path...

xoxo

jaredandmatisse said...

Alina! I am sorry to hear about the speeding ticket. It sounds like it is pouring in Denver. Make sure you remember that Tisse loves you and I will be plane in five seconds if there is anything I can do to help. You and your boy are quite possibly the most gorgeous couple in the world and pretty people have an advantage. Remember, aim high! There is way too much competition in college towns for the lousy jobs.