2.18.2008

Alina's Busy Birthday.


I turn 27 tomorrow and have the privilege to celebrate my birthday in school... At least I made sure to have fun today. Although Aaron had school all day, I had a lot of fun with my brother Jonathan since he didn't have to work on President's Day.

Aaron and I will be moving to a new place in Denver by the end of the month, so Jonathan & I looked at homes for rent. We also had a delicious lunch at the creole restaurant, Lucille's. What are big brothers for? Thanks! We also stopped at Nordstrom Rack and I found these fun, red shoes for $10.



Many thanks to all of you who sent gifts! They are all lovely and they couldn't have come at a
more stressful time...so they were a very nice surprise. I opened them on this, my un-birthday.


xXx

2 comments:

J said...

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, fun artistic friend ever!!!!!

You are so special, I hope your birthday shows you every angle of you!

wild murdocks said...

Well, I didn't know you had a fancy blog! Love it! $10.00 shoes is a happy birthday day! cheers!